What methods of payment are accepted at vending machines on campus?

Vending machines on campus accept cash, coin, credit, debit, FSUCash, Google Wallet and Apple Pay.

How can I report an issue with a vending machine?

To find out how to submit a service request via email, please visit our Service Requests page. Or call us at (850)-644-7777. Please be prepared to provide your name and contact number, the location of the machine, the machine number, and the problem you are experiencing.

How can I obtain a refund?

To request a refund for debit or credit card transactions, customers should contact their card issuer. Refunds for cash transactions are processed through the FSUCard Center. Visit the FSUCard Center in person and provide the machine number and location of the machine in order to receive your refund. NOTE: Please be prepared to sign for your refund upon receipt.

How can I request a vending machine for my department?

Email with your department name, location, and type of vending machine requested (snack and/or beverage), and a representative will contact you to schedule a site visit.

What is the process for obtaining beverage donations for special events?

Beverage donations are available through our partner, Coca-Cola, for official University sponsored events on a first come basis, while supplies last. Complete the FSU Beverage Donation Request Form and email it to Orders should be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the requested date to ensure fulfillment.  All donation orders will be forwarded to the designated Division contact for review and approval by the Office of Business Services prior to fulfillment.